Petco Partner Assistance Fund
For emergencies or unforeseen difficulties, the Assistance Fund is here to help.
What is the Petco Partner Assistance Fund? Direct Link
From disasters to emergencies, the Petco Partner Assistance Fund can provide extra financial support during difficult times. For emergencies or unforeseen difficulties, the Assistance Fund is here to help.
How can I apply for assistance? Direct Link
Apply directly to the Petco Partner Assistance Fund.
Am I eligible to apply? Direct Link
Petco Partners are eligible to apply for assistance if they are: active employees (including on leave, short-term disability, and paid time off). Or if their spouse or dependent have been affected by a qualifying event.
What events are covered? Direct Link
- Disaster resulting from an accident on a common carrier (ex. incident that has occurred on a train, subway, public bus, ferry, airplane, etc.)
- Earthquake, flood, hurricane, ice storm, landslide/mudslide, pollution, sinkhole, tornado, tropical storm, typhoon, volcano, wildfire, winter storm, etc.
- Infectious disease outbreak (ex. epidemic, pandemic, Covid-19)
- Death of a dependent, spouse or on behalf of the employee themselves
- Domestic and/or physical abuse
- Violent and/or non-violent crime
- Not at fault car accident
- Denied health insurance claim (voluntary procedures are not eligible)
- Unexpected loss of spouse income
- Unscheduled loss of court mandated alimony and/or child support
- Emergency home damage not involving normal wear-and-tear or routine maintenance (ex. leaks, broken pipes)
- House fire (where applicant is found not a fault)
- Short-term illness with medical documentation. (Typical sick days are not eligible)
Events must have taken place on or after a Partner’s hire date, and within a year of applying. Partners may only be awarded once per event and cannot receive additional assistance for the same event.
I applied for assistance. How long until I hear back? Direct Link
Allow 5-business days for the Grant Administration Team to process your application. If you haven’t been contacted after 5-business days, you can follow up on the status of your application by calling the Grant Administration team at 866-906-1344, M-F (8AM-8PM EST) or emailing them at email@example.com.
Do I have to repay the grants? Direct Link
No; grants provided through the Fund are not loans and do not have to be repaid.
Who administers the Assistance Fund? Direct Link
The Petco Partner Assistance Fund is managed by E4E Relief, a 3rd party administrator. All applications must meet qualifying criteria as set by the IRS. Grants are awarded based on application review and fund availability.
How do I donate to the fund? Direct Link
Donate directly to the Petco Partner Assistance Fund. Anyone can donate to the fund; you don’t need to be a Petco Partner.
Can I donate via automatic weekly paycheck deductions? Direct Link
We’re exploring automatic paycheck deductions! At this time, you can donate as frequently as you want at the Petco Partner Assistance Fund. The minimum donation amount is $1.