MyQHealth by Quantum Health (UMR-United Healthcare)
- (877) 324-3536
Group #: 76-415578
Healthcare is a journey. That's why Petco offers a solution to help our employees and their dependents navigate the process, at no additional cost, when you are enrolled in one of the UMR-United Healthcare medical plans. All you have to do is call, click or visit MyQHealth and engage with a Care Coordinator to receive personalized health care guidance with medical claims, insurance coverage and benefits. Your Care Coordinator's mission is to work with you and your doctors to ensure that you receive the best possible care and avoid paying unnecessary out-of-pocket fees.
Your Care Coordinators can help you with:
- ID cards
- In-network providers
- Claims, billing and benefit questions
- Searching for providers (and facilities) that offer great quality and outcomes at a fair price.
- Limiting your healthcare costs and maximizing your HSA dollars
- Nurse support to help you maintain or improve your health
In addition to supporting our medically enrolled employees, MyQHealth is also our hub and your care advocate for everyday benefit questions and triaging to our other vendor partners for all employees!
Dedicated Support Team – Your Care Coordinators Direct Link
Care Coordinators are your personal team of specialists and clinicians who support your unique healthcare needs. Each time you contact your Care Coordinator, you talk to a real person who knows you and your health history.
Support and Coordination With Pre-Certifications Direct Link
MyQHealth can help confirm pre-certification for services to make sure you’re covered.
Pre-certifications are required for:
- In-patient admissions
- Surgery (out-patient)
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) admissions
- Home Health and Hospice
- MRI, MRA, and PET scans
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) over $1,500
- Oncology care and services
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse: Intensive Outpatient
- Mental Health/Substance Abuse: Partial Hospitalization
- Genetic testing
How To Access MyQHealth and Care Coordinators Direct Link
Getting in touch with your Care Coordinator has never been easier! Simply call 1-877-324-3536 to speak with a Care Coordinator Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 10:00 PM EST. Or visit www.MyPetcoBenefitsCoordinator.com and download the free app at MyQHealth - Care Coordinators to start getting the help you need today!
Download the MyQHealth App Direct Link
Download the FREE MyQHealth mobile app for on-the-go support and guidance whenever you need help with your healthcare. Access your benefits, ID card, claims and so much more.
Follow these simple steps to get the app:
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play
- Search for MyQHealth – Care Coordinators
- Select the app and tap Install to begin downloading
- Open the app and Register your account
How To Access or Request Your Medical and Pharmacy ID Card Direct Link
You can access or request a new ID card by doing the following:
- Login to the MyQHealth – Care Coordinators app
- From the homepage, either tap the ID card icon at the top of the page, or tap the Request ID Card box (From any other page, tap the ID card icon at the top of the page)
- Select your Preferred delivery method